New Media Project

IMG_6412.JPG

After three iterations, the robot is finally done. I was able to make the sound chip work initially, but when I soldered it, something went wrong and it stopped working. I rectified this by using an iPod shuffle, and the same speaker I had hooked up to the sound chip. It functioned exactly the same, so crisis avoided.

 

http://www.electronicshub.org/obstacle-avoiding-robot-arduino/#Download_Project_Code

 

IMG_5612.JPG  IMG_5616.JPG

UPDATE

I have constructed my car base form. I have purchased the sound and motor shields and sensors.  I was able to wire my distance sensor and have it operational. I am having difficulty stacking my motor shield and having my sensor operate at the same time. It is my main setback at the moment. Also I melted my battery pack accidentally, but I replaced it, so its fine.

https://blog.miguelgrinberg.com/post/building-an-arduino-robot-part-ii-programming-the-arduino

Click to access RoboticsKitWithMotorShieldV3.0.compressed.pdf

http://www.instructables.com/id/Arduino-obstacle-avoider-robot-EASY/

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dql27gnuljjpurr/Obstacle_Avoiding_Robot_Code.ino

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s